BRASS ART HISTORY
Boutique manufacturers of luxury hand-made door, window and cabinet furniture – Creating luxurious living spaces by combining fine craftsmanship with unrivalled design, feature and quality.
We are a specialist manufacturer of luxury architectural ironmongery. our selection of products, available in a range of exclusive finishes, furnish 5 star hotels, royal palaces, super yachts, castles, flagship retail stores and luxury private residences, as well as stately homes and period, heritage or listed buildings. Why not take a look at some of our more recent projects here.
We have a unique range of Collections, some of which date back to architectural periods in the early 16th Century such as the iconic Princess and Constable Collections. Additionally, we offer an extensive range of Period, Heritage and Modern Door Furniture, all made from the purest Brass and hand worked, polished and finished at our factory in the heart of the Black Country, England.
Why Choose Brassart
We are a long-standing name in the world of architectural ironmongery. There are many reasons why BrassArt leads the way in the field of stylish door handles, luxury cabinet fittings and window fixtures.
- We are distinctly British established in 1935. We use British materials, British components, all hand polished, finished and assembled on British soil.
- We are a private family run business with a combined 150+ years of experience. Even through change of ownership, being family run and private ensures our focus is always on service, not profit.
- We manufacture from the highest grade of solid brass, proven to last in the even most extreme of environments.
- We incoporate a mix of age-old casting and forging process with the latest modern manufacturing techniques, creating beautifully crafted
- We cater to those with discerning taste requiring custom and bespoke hardware, often exclusive.
- We offer one of the few remaining UK reproduction and restoration services for those who wish to reignite their hardware or re-create pieces from the past
- We have over 30 beautiful luxury, living, textured or cnc machined finishes ranging from the classic real gold or silver plated to the more modern antique bronze and diamond polished black; catering for all tastes.
Who We Work With
Our aim is to ensure quality luxury architectural ironmongery is admired and appreciated worldwide. We work with a variety of ‘middle-men’ to ensure needs of our primary customer are met fully. Our unrivalled and extensive knowledge of both traditional and contemporary products for the global ironmongery market allows us to provide a complete service to all clients. As a result, and as many will testify, we have built long-lasting, trusted relationships with our customers.
Our clients include interior designers, fit-out contractors, architects, retail ironmongers and private clients, all working on bespoke projects in the UK, Europe, USA and the Middle East. Working with a team of in-house specifiers and engineers we are capable of supplying basic or standard hardware as well as custom designed and engineered bespoke ironmongery using the most precious and delicate materials.