Who we are
BrassArt is the brand name for Brassart Limited. Brassart is a registered trademark. Brassart is a registered company under Companies House.
Registered Office: Units A and B, Monarch Works, Bald’s Lane, Lye, Near Stourbridge, West Midlands. DY9 8TE.
Company Registration Number: 3528097.
“You” and “your” mean the person who is dealing with Brassart, this may be as a customer, supplier or other type of client.
“We”, “us” and “our” mean Brassart Ltd.
The “website” means the Brassart Ltd website www.brassart.com unless otherwise stated.
Our commitment to data protection
Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding the treatment of personal information. This Policy does not apply to the information you provide to Brassart or to the information that brassart may collect offline and/or through other means. It also does not apply to the information collected by another affiliated or third-party website or application that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
How we collect information about you
This is the web site of Brassart Limited – http://www.brassart.com. We take your privacy seriously and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
We collect information about you to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service and ongoing information related to your enquiries or transactions with us; that we feel may be helpful to you. As you visit our web site, we may aggregate information on what pages you may access or visit and information you may have volunteered, such as survey information and/or site registrations. The information we collect is specifically used to notify you about updates to our web site and services and is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
Brassart limited may also monitor or record telephone conversations with you to ensure consistent services levels, to prevent or detect fraud and for training purposes.
How we use the information about you
We will only use the information we have collected about you where we have a legal basis for doing so. This may be:
- To fulfil your order and administer your account
- To process your payments
- To send you brochures, leaflets, catalogues and other promotional material for our products and services. We may also telephone or email you to discuss account details or for market or service research. In addition, we may include leaflets or brochures for complementary products or services from third parties with our statements and parcels.
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else if there is a legal duty to do so.
- To run any prize draw or competition you may enter from time to time.
- To analyse your enquiry patterns or shopping preferences as part of our marketing programmes. This may help us to select and tailor products, services or special discounts and to inform you about any of those we think you will be interested to hear about. This information may also be incorporated into our staff training programmes.
- For everyone’s protection and to prevent fraud and money laundering, we may check the details of your first order with the fraud prevention agencies and these checks may be repeated with future orders. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies and Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information
How we share your personal information
We will not share, sell or rent your information to third parties for marketing purposes. Information will only be shared as necessary in respect of the above lawful purposes.
Marketing and communications
We will not pass your personal contact details to any third parties except as detailed above. We may use your details to send you marketing and promotional material as detailed above.
Your consent, right to access, correct and erase your data
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us and to ‘opt in’ where necessary.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date.
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us on email@example.com. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. If you do not wish to continue to receive regular information from us we have provided a simple and easy to use process to unsubscribe from our database.
Our website uses ‘cookies’ to track use and allow customers to purchase from our web site. Please note that these cookies do not contain or pass any personal, confidential or financial information or any other information that could be used to identify individual visitors or customers purchasing from our web site.
Our commitment to data security
We take data protection seriously and we have implemented technical, physical and administrative security measures to protect your information against unauthorised access, loss, misuse or destruction.
Whilst we work very hard to protect your privacy, online data transmission can never be entirely secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee that your personal information will always remain private. However, if we become aware of a security breach and that your personal data may have been compromised, we will take all appropriate steps to rectify the breach and we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practicable.
Brassart reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Policy from time to time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates. If this Policy changes the revised policy will be posted on the Website.
Your personal information is held in accordance with International Law but if you have any questions about your privacy with us then please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1384 898839