A Very Busy Year for BrassArt!
Following the introduction of our modern side in the latter half of 2018, this year has been an extremely busy one! Bringing in our Modern side put us rightfully back in good standing as one of the leading designers and manufacturers of architectural ironmongery, it also showed us that phase one was of our Modern side was just the beginning for the business.
So what has 2019 seen for BrassArt?
In addition to delivering luxury architectural ironmongery worldwide, here are some of our highlights:
- We have added to our ever growing range of Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom (KBB) products. Although we’ve been mainly focussing on the Kitchen and Bedroom aspect of this industry, we have also been looking at developing our modern bathroom accessories range (see below).
- The 2019 introductions to our KBB range were our Hampton Pulls, along with our very popular range of inlay pulls and cupboard knobs; Broadway, Bude and Lulworth (pictured below). A range of shapes and sizes, all conforming to industry centres, are now available in your choice of finish as well as YOUR CHOICE OF INLAY! Find out more here.
- We have introduced our new modern mortice knobs. We currently have 5 standard mortice knobs, 3 available in 2 sizes, all of which can sit on any of our 7 modern concealed roses or back plates.
- We also introduced our new modern ‘Eden’ back plates. Available as latch plates or lock plates, these are face fixed and have 2 standard sizes.
- We have continued our collaboration work and now work with exclusive kitchen manufacturers, along with our with ever increasing list of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). This is a new product launched with Clive Christian Furniture Co.; a new version of our Princess pull, now available as part of their luxury kitchen hardware offerings.
- We also produced more bespoke products for a range of clients from Designer brands to exclusive companies. Here is a bespoke sign made for a reception area.
- At long last we launched our new Product Reference Guide; our full catalogue of products from Period to Modern. The e-version is available online now (download it here) and the hard copy will be brought to you in the new year. Here’s a sneak peek….
- We have also been developing phase 2 of our new modern products. This new selection of products will feature more kitchen, bedroom and bathroom hardware; from substantial drawer pulls to new bathroom accessories…..want to see some prototypes?
So all in all, it’s been a pretty busy year and we’re sure 2020 is set to follow the same course.
We look forward to working with you and bringing you more luxury architectural ironmongery in the New Year.
Thanks for reading, the Team at BrassArt.