How has another year come to an end?!… But what a year it has been for us!
As promised we launched a new website, hopefully a much better representation of the long-standing luxury architectural ironmongery brand name we are.
The main achievement for us though is that we have introduced you to the side to BrassArt that’s been around for a while but we’ve only just made public; our NEW MODERN SIDE!
For those of you who perhaps haven’t had the chance to browse our new products; we’ll give you a rundown!
This phase 1 launch of our modern side included:
– first and foremost, 3 new Collections to add to our unique timeline of Collections; Chelsea, Compton and, Wychbury
– 7 new modern door handles on concealed roses, of which there are 4 to choose from
– 3 new mortice knobs
– a huge selection of pull handles, most capable of bespoke alterations and custom sizes
– a new range of impressive centre door knobs
– matching concealed escutcheons and privacy turns to our new concealed roses
– lastly, we now have an extensive range of kitchen, bedroom and bathroom cabinet and furniture hardware. This includes cupboard knobs as well as drawer and door pulls, most of which can be made to custom sizes and are available in most of our luxury finishes such as polished nickel, chrome, even matt black.
If you haven’t do so already then please take a look at our new products, we’re really proud to say they are all made from solid brass and hand finished here in our West Midlands based factory.
AS IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH….. this year we feel it’s important to tell you about what’s coming up next year…… PHASE 2 of our MODERN PRODUCTS LAUNCH
We’ve got some really great products we’re just finalising here in the office and factory. These include:
– new modern concealed and face fixed back plates
– more new mortice knobs and door handles
– more new kitchen, bedroom and bathroom cabinet and furniture hardware, including our fantastic new range of pulls, using raw materials and faux leathers in combination with brass, finished in your desired patina.
We hope you’ll agree 2019 is going to be another surprising and exciting year for us and we look forward to working with you.
Enjoy the festive break.
From the Team at BrassArt.